Monday, October 15, 2007

starting slow

Of Montreal has released a new, limited single on Polyvinyl to promote the new tour that I missed this past weekend in Boston. However, after seeing an invitation to write the band on their myspace page, I sent a letter and got this band signed photo that looks great.

Recently we visited Florida for a perfect vacation: two days softball, one day Disney and two days at Universal. I hooked up with a team from Woonsocket and had a blast. Besides being thrown in the 4-hole and pitching for a new team, all while battling 95 degree weather, I was the cream in the oreo and definitely will consider playing with them again.

Chunklet has a limited edition book with bonus disk full of unreleased Melvins material and the limited Les Savy Fav vinyl LP.

Here is a very cool Space Station Image from about 185 miles above the Earth.

If you order the new Ramrods single from Cass, he will e-mail you about purchasing a super limited version of The Decks release, which is not listed on the site. Recently, three more releases went out of print on Cass.

Taking note from my successful Of Montreal request, I recently asked The Muldoons to sign one of their LP covers for me. Not only did they do that, but Hunter and Shane threw in a super limited color version of the vinyl, a cd version (not available anywhere) and limited pick. Very cool.