Friday, February 8, 2008

clean this place up

Aural Exploits has the exclusive presale of the Elliott Smith XO and Figure 8 LP’s on color vinyl in a limited pressing of 500 each. The regular pressing will be on black vinyl.

Smarties who purchased the Chunklett Whirlyball single with ticket and DCFC Transatlanticism LP make the correct choices.

You have not surfed the web until you have seen it on a monitor tilted 90 degrees. This oversized screen measures 13" wide x 21" tall and it's like reading the newspaper. I never thought I would like it so much. Now I need to clean my office and put everything in place over the weekend to start being productive. This is my first upgrade in over 3 years and I must have 100 wires and a dozen peripherals to put in it's proper location.

Lost fans. Do you ever wonder what Sawyer would nickname you? Don’t pass up the chance to find out with this special nickname game. He has skulled me as JumboTron.